DX  » Community » Reviews » MCSaite USB Optical Mouse - Black (130CM-Cable)
Sort by:
92 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7872 (78%)
  • 4 Star:2220 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good but not durable

posted by eastpaw on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Both side buttons easily accessible with the thumb. Large enough to fit my hand comfortably. Pointer accuracy not a problem. I'm just a casual gamer though, and don't require great accuracy from my pointing devices.
    Cons:
    Mouse wheel didn't last very long. Both scrolling and clicking became difficult after some use. I think it lasted me a year or ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for gamer in a budget

posted by Bhran on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great device, with great construction quality, feels very sturdy when you grab it, size is very comfortable and restful, but I guess it depends on hand-size. The buttons are very responsible
    Cons:
    You have to set up DPI every time you plug it, I don't know if that the norm, because it's my first variable-resolution mouse, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good and really cheap!

posted by marcomaron on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The price is great! Can believe it costed less than 8 dollars. - The resolution adjustment is true. It's visible to you when you change it, because the cursor moves slowly or faster. This feature is really useful for 3d modeling, computional art or gaming...
    Cons:
    None. There are no cons to be found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap mouse

posted by davidske on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really like this mouse, I have had it for quite awhile now and it still works perfectly. The mouse lays great in your hand and has nice grip (for some of the gamers out there). Also it has nice grips on the scroller which makes it easier to scroll on pages.
    Cons:
    In my opinion, there are no cons for this item... As I said it works perfectly even now I have had it for almost a year!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by RafaelFuza on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good mouse, this here in Brazil is paid more than 50 real =) Good investment, quick delivery which lasted 26 days, is attached the tracking code. RB245891311CN Consumer turned this now here in dx. Shop reliable so far. Congratulations to all.
    Cons:
    Nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by asherr on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works smoothly. Nice. Agronomic. Not too big in size. Plug and play immediately. Not too small in size (I have read it in reviews of other mousses, that it is sometimes uncomfortable, because it is too small for standard hand).
    Cons:
    Isn't wireless. Isn't small, and thus doesn't save place.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by Darvius on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's fast, doesn't look that cheap and it's great for gaming... I'm switching my Microsoft for this one. The cord is tick and doesn't look likes it will break anytime soon.
    Cons:
    There is no way to tell what DPI you're using and there are no drivers for this mouse, you'll have to use a 3rd party one. It's...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very comfortable

posted by fraserh on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Very comfortable -Very cheap -Good build quality -No annoying lights on the top
    Cons:
    -A bit small but still the most comfortable mouse I have ever used -Page says 3 dpi settings but as far as I can tell there are...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bang for the bucks

posted by lauripokka on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price, works as expected. Surprisingly good build quality, the rubber material feels especially good in hand. The sensitivity button is handy for changing mouse speed when gaming etc.
    Cons:
    Nothing particularly big, but extra buttons don't work out of the box and scroll wheel feels a bit cheap and makes weird sound ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Deskrub on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - First of all, the price. - Have 6 buttons, like most professionals mouses. - Great grip. - Easy clicking. - Great for MMORPGs (World of Warcraft, or someone else) or any kind of games. - Have rubber areas, perfect for grip. - Nice DPI.
    Cons:
    - No relevant cons for the price. Perhaps the manufacturing material, or that the central button is difficult to click, compari...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections