DX  » Community » Reviews » MCSaite USB Optical Mouse - Black (130CM-Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Decent Mouse – MCSaite USB Optical Mouse - Black (130CM-Cable) Reviews

posted by SomethingSomet on 04/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Automatic driver installation Feels very good, rubber in the thumb area is very nice All buttons feel very good Great scroll wheel
Cons:
Very light, feels too light Smaller than i expected, it is not fullsize ergonomical mouse Scrollwheel is a little wobbly, not completely fixed (almost feels like the mice where the wheel can scroll to the side if you tilt it, only this does nothing, it just tilts a little) Too sensitive... Even with lowest setting you will have to turn down sensitivity in windows very far
Other:
I like the materials of this mouse and i like the shape of it, but it should have been bigger to fit your hand, this is somewhere between full size and compact. It does work very nicely though and price-performance this is outstanding! -just know that if you pay 10 times as much for a mouse, you do get a mouse that is far superior
Bottomline:
This is a good mouse. I may focus on flaws in this review, but for this price, you get more than you can expect.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections