Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- nice-looking metallic red color
- only 60mA of USB power usage - good for notebook users
- the plastic stinks like hell
- the DPI button under the scroll is useless (DPI can be configured via software)
- smaller than any desktop mouse and bigger than notebook mice
- no disk driver is provided
- to use side buttons you will have to download this software http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm
- works with PS/2 adapter
Buy it if you are looking for a cheap notebook mouse.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.