DX  » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 260-Lumen 3200K 3-LED Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wery good

posted by runilagabo on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light is wery good. gives a white, a little bit of yellow light. Wery warm and comfordable. Think tey are beautifull too. Works fine as spotlights in my bathroom. Ordered two of these, and tey are still working fine, after a year and a half. Seems like the...
    Cons:
    They dont give exactly the same light color, but not that big a deal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes, it works fine!

posted by paulomauricio on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Finally a LED bulb that actually replaces an incandescent spotlights. It is not so bright but has a very good brightness. The color temperature (color tone) can simulate the color of dichroic bulbs, nice and great to light frames and embellishments on the s...
    Cons:
    The warm tone as this is less luminous than the bluish white
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inconsistent color and rather dim

posted by plaaaa on 10/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Low power consumption and okay price. The build quality seems decent.
    Cons:
    I bought three of these to replace incandescent spotlights in our hall lighting. Two of the three have a distinct green tint t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable E14 spotlight

posted by gonio on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light is very bright and has a nice colour, nearly like light bulb (but a little whiter). Well designed heat sink. E14 connection is well-made. It works for maybe 3 months without any change, so i think its reliable.
    Cons:
    My spotlight has one broken screw, but it keeps together. I think its just problem of this particular light.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well build E14 spotlight

posted by AntonH on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well build spot light with E14 connection. This light is very bright. I didn't have the equiptment to measure the light output, but it seems to be something like a 60 watt regular spotlight.
    Cons:
    The warm white light isn't the same as we are used to here in the Netherlands, it is a bit whiter than regular light bulbs.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light bulb

posted by habrr on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice design. The combination of the shiny metal with rings and the lenses make the LED bulb look very nice. The bulb seems well constructed. The LEDs are properly attached to the cooling plate and the cooling plate is properly attached to the heat sin...
    Cons:
    The beam is quite narrow. In the center of the spot, the light is rather cold white, on the edges, the light looks somewhat gre...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections