Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Great price. If it ever breaks down, I just have to buy one (or two) more and not worry at all.
* Great for using when going out at night or practicing sports, without having to worry about scratching your nice expensive watch.
* Nice build quality.
* Works and keeps time well.
* Very light weight, so it feels very comfortable.
* Strap seems a bit thin, but also looks durable.
If would be great if it was automatic, but that's too much for such a low price. Maybe in the future DX can stock such watches.
Nice and stylish watch at a really bargain price. People who have seen it didn't believe it was worth less than $7. It looks a bit (from the distance) like the ceramic watches sold under the Rado brand, but a closer inspection discards it. Overall, nice watch.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.