DX  » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Windows/Symbian/Iphone Mobile
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
A good product – 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Windows/Symbian/iPhone Mobile Reviews

posted by nrafina on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It does what it says. Very good working distance more than 6 meters i have already tested inside my home with walls interacted. The button feeling is acceptable and for its size its useful. The best for this product is that you have a full keyboard in such a small size and it is bluetooth which in my opinion is the best way to connect peripheral device to the PC
Cons:
Both CD that came with the both devices didn't work and i cannot find it in the internet. Because you cannot change the function buttons some button are doing absolutely nothing
Other:
I found the exact same product in Hellas but the double price. So i bought two form DX with the same price. The driver CD should be online to download form DX site
Bottomline:
For that price is the best i could find and it is working just fine

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections