Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7911 (79%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    updated review

posted by rlw626 on 01/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    inexpensive, holds many of my various bottles and containers, can be used for other items as well, easily attatched to several of my packs and or gear I have, lightweight, can buy two for as much as pay for similar on other sights.
    Cons:
    lightweight zippers , had mine about a month when zipper failed , will have to replace or find a way to put back together , so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent value

posted by rlw626 on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very similar to other name brands, very roomy for large bottles or gear in main compartment, such as putting in large ss bottles or camping kit, more than enough room for large cans of tea, side compartment is also very roomy , can put extra water treatment...
    Cons:
    no cons really , just basic stitching nothing real heavy duty but not really needed for this anyways .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Water bottle/Nalgene bottle pouch

posted by dfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Multiple methods of attachment. comes with molle clips. Small pouch attached with another HK style clip Digital Woodland/Marpat added velcro for patches to identify what is in the pouch or bottle bag.
    Cons:
    Zippers are bit hard to open and close
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bigger than it seems on picture, easily fits 1l (32 oz.) wide-mouth bottle and fitting cup. Side pouch is big enough not only for water purifying tabs - you could put esbit stove, big survival tin, small first-aid kit or some water purifying filter in there...
    Cons:
    quality of assembly, I managed the goods with poor stitched seam.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Military Camouflage Canvas Water Bottle Bag

posted by enriquemeira on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This bag is very functional. It does fit the 1 liter Nalgene Stainless bottle with GSI cup with it and still more room on the cover for some additional survival kits. It also fits my Kleen Kanteen stainless bottle with GSI cup as well and still have room on...
    Cons:
    Back straps and zippers looks fragile - you probably want to be gentle with them, which is a big disadvantage if you're thinkin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice bag

posted by enriquemeira on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bigger than it seems on picture, easily fits 1l (32 oz.) wide-mouth bottle and fitting cup. Side pouch is big enough not only for water purifying tabs - you could put esbit stove, big survival tin, small first-aid kit or some water purifying filter in there...
    Cons:
    On mine one of the snaps came apart immediately. A bit of epoxy should fix it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap function water bottle bag.

posted by dDragon on 07/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This bag is very functional. It does fit the 1 liter Nalgene Stainless bottle with GSI cup with it and still more room on the cover for some additional survival kits. It also fits my Kleen Kanteen stainless bottle with GSI cup as well and still have room on...
    Cons:
    No cons for this item. Very nice!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Military Camouflage Canvas Water Bottle Bag

posted by stager702 on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    low price, reasonableness of the design, very convenient thing, doubtless plus is existence of fastening MOLLE on both sides and on the pouch (this one has velcro as well), so you can attach some additional stuff on it: knife, torchlight or whatever you se...
    Cons:
    quality of assembly, I managed the goods with poor stitched seam.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big enough for wide 1l bottle or to carry lvl 1 kit in it

posted by Gilliand on 05/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cons:
    Back straps and zippers looks fragile - you probably want to be gentle with them, which is a big disadvantage if you're thinkin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice bag

posted by huguley on 04/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Some seams are double stitched. Camo patter looks good. pretty much exactly as pictured. Plenty of room for a standard 1 liter wide mouth nalgene type bottle. mine came with a loop section of velcro on the top.
    Cons:
    On mine one of the snaps came apart immediately. A bit of epoxy should fix it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections