DX  » Community » Reviews » Single Port Female to Female Jumper Wire Set (50-Pack/20CM-Length)
Sort by:
44 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8437 (84%)
  • 4 Star:167 (16%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected for the price

posted by pyth1978 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice length for a breadboard - So far no loose plastic or connectors - Connectors are tight enough to stay on
    Cons:
    - Limited colours - Some connectors are not 100% square, so putting them next to each other on a 0.1" grid is sometimes fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for my hobby projects

posted by MichaelNP on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent for almost any GPOI header, OK quality to be used for minor DIY prototyping projects. Very useful for rapid prototyping, especially with the many boards sold on this side. I use them to make connections between my different PCB boards.
    Cons:
    Could have included more colors and perhaps different lengths. The pricing is ok but can be found cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for small projects

posted by panici on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Different colors Uniform length Work great with small Pins
    Cons:
    Don't work with smaller PC type pins Springs could be stronger to grab small pins Expensive, could be cheaper
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for Raspberry PI

posted by Vampyre666 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent for Raspberry PI GPOI header, Decent enough quality to be used for minor DIY prototyping projects. Very useful for prototyping on raspberry pi , especially with the relay boards sold on this site.
    Cons:
    Could have included more colors for different applications and different lengths. The pricing was a bit steep managed to find t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful female jump wires to connect sensors.

posted by insi on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really cheap compared to other places (I've seem a pack with 10 of it beign sold for up to $ 8). They are strong wires and I didn't got any wire broke.
    Cons:
    The connectors on the end sometimes fall of when not connected to anything. It happened with 2 or 3 of my wires, but if you not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Female-Female JUMPER Wires

posted by zaidpirwani on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these are WIRES Female-Female Connectors 50 pieces and different colours All are of same length Square Connector for TIGHT Fit Plastic Ends are of Good Enough Quality and NOT big in size
    Cons:
    All of SAME Length Plastic Ends are NOT of VERY Good quality, but just good enough to be useful Not in Ribbon Form
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by jonmash on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These things are super convenient and time saving. The quality isn't perfect but they are cheap. I use them to make connections between different PCB boards. They hold well and fit perfectly on 0.1" spacing terminals.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent for testing

posted by Wulffdk on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, a good product for saving development time when doing school and hobby projects god length, not to long and fiddly and not to short :D
    Cons:
    connectors not of the best quality, but on the other hand not expected
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for a good product

posted by PuzzleTeam on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price, the general quality. It's perfect for use with 0,1" male socket. They fit perfect with male jumpers, and it's useful with Arduino devices. I'm using it to connect Arduino and a motor controler and it has not disappointed me.
    Cons:
    It took long to arrive, but the product is ok.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Satisfied

posted by petersavnik on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice and Clean. Low resistance. Accurate. Wires have a normal size. Very usefull.
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections