DX  » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic Multi-Position Cycling Grips Bicycle Bar End Handlebar
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable grips

posted by Deee23 on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These make riding much nice. I never realized how much weight I was putting on my palms and wrists until I got these grips working. I think they look pretty nice on my all-matte-black bike.
    Cons:
    My biggest problem with these is that they were a bit too big/loose for my handle bars. Either that or my handle bars are a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbelivable - original and half the price

posted by ArisD on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Unbelivable - The original parts cycling grips. In Slovenia this grips cost 40 EUR - over dealextreme only 17 EUR (with shipment). Grips are original, and intendet mostly for mountainbike - good for relaying hands.
    Cons:
    None really - they are excellent build - perhaps for non-understanding users there could be how-to - but otherwise only 2 screw...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the real thing !!

posted by StuWW on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - I've received them in 2 weeks -They produce a sound like other headphones at 100$ but when we use an headphone amplifier (such as voodoo sound on the samsung galaxy S) We get a fuck**g perfect sound ! Now I can't go out without them !
    Cons:
    - With 10 bucks to pay to get them (thanks to the customers --') - Seems to be more powerful in one ear (in some song) -They ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome handlebars

posted by plajan on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very sturdy and well made handlebars, extremely nice grip and rest for your hands compared to standard round grips. Nice with the extra bar ends that you also can rest your hands on long tours.
    Cons:
    Only one colour, would like to have blur to match my bicycle. No manual but they are very easy to mount so not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by midiman78 on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - They work! - Seem to be original - Sturdy, they will last - My hands feel better than ever.
    Cons:
    - No install guide. - just one color/material.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections