DX  » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipad - White
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    half good

posted by nathanvervoort on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the cable looks like a real one and came in a nice box , the car charger works perfect en the ac to :) you can reload you're aplle stuff everywhere that's good (look cons)
    Cons:
    with the ac charger doesn't fit in every thing if you have a pin in your ac charger it wil not fit . actualy you're nothing wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good !!

posted by Fernandorsilva on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality product, excellent cost benefit, I loaded it with my iPod and USB input as I have managed to adapt to other electronics, with the car charger I could adapt to charge my phone and avoid having to use a different charger.
    Cons:
    What do I have to complain about the product. How'm from Brazil I liked the time for delivery, received in 30 days but less tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pack muy útil para cargar el iphone cuando te vas de viaje

posted by Gafufola on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    pack muy barato y muy útil para cargar de diferentes maneras tu iphone, ya sea en casa o en el coche.
    Cons:
    a veces, si no te das cuenta cuando lo pones a cargar te da un error y te dice que el dispositivo no permite la carga. Yo lo qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by LigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is really good, great quality, works as data and charger cable. Works perfectly with my iPhone, iPad and iPod. The chargers have a good quality and finishing. They work perfectly too. The A/C charger has a red light indicator that tells you when i...
    Cons:
    The A/C charger gets pretty hot when used. I was a bit worried about it but i'm using it for a couple of months now and I haven...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

posted by basar150 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is an excellent product only $ 4. It includes all you need. It works with iphone4. Packing was good enough. Easy to use. It has a good quality metarial
    Cons:
    My plastic case comes broken, package should be a little safer, but it's ok since the charger is just working fine. When you ch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good! Everything you need!

posted by Lashman on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality material, white color, come in a nice plastic case. - Very easy to use, just plug and it will work. - Fit just perfect in my apple machines. - Suitable for iphones and ipads - Comes with 2 conectors (car and wall socket) - Very good price - N...
    Cons:
    - My plastic case comes broken, package should be a little safer, but it's ok since the charger is just working fine!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but I had problems!!

posted by ThiagoJacare on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is very good. I'm from Brazil and before I buy this product I searched a lot. It was impossible find this three things together for this cost. It's a really bargain.
    Cons:
    I didn't have problems with the cable or the car adapter, but the AC adapter wont work. My iPhone and other devices (iPod nano ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull product at a great price

posted by rweigand on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - works as advertised - nice packaging (seethrough plastic box) that is good for presents - good build finish quality without rough edges & similar - compact dimensions - fits in any pocket or small bag
    Cons:
    - the power adapter has a little rattle inside and the USB connector wobbles, but there is no way to open and fix it without br...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Source power Iphone/Ipad

posted by emamoore on 06/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is an excellent product. For only $ 4 you can charge your iPhone on the PC, your car or wall. It also comes in a very nice acrylic box. ideal for gifts or get along with someone Is made of highly durable
    Cons:
    Do not encuentor cons. I remain very satisfied with the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great products

posted by jestpaDX on 02/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful all in one product for power connection of your iPhone at home or in car. You get the products in small hard plastic box (package) so you can have it all in one place, ready to go. Power chargers are astonishingly small and they fits in po...
    Cons:
    I don't see any.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections