Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- A much welcome replacement to the plastic covers that came with my bike.
- Ordered two pairs, and was able to get a single pair of matching red ones.
- Very light in weight
- The covers screwed on very smoothly, the threads were pretty decent
- No fear of these aluminum covers cracking like the original plastic ones
- Random coloured paired are shipped. You must be willing to order multiple pairs if you really want a matching pair. I order two pairs (four caps in total):
2 - red
1 - silver
1 - gold
- I was lucky enough to get a matching pair in the colour I wanted by only ordering two pairs.
- These are Presta valve type covers, please refer to the pictures posted.
- Buy multiple pairs, and keep the mismatched ones as spares in your toolbox.
- Say no to the plastic covers as it's just a matter of time before they crack.
- Give your bike some character. For all bumps and jumps your tires absorb, show them a little love and get them some bling!!!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.