DX  » Community » Reviews » Convenient Tie-on Elastic Rubber Band for Bike/Motorbike/Electromobile
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by alanlupatini on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it about three weeks ago and when it arrived here in Brazil I was surprised by the overall quality of this product. The rubber itself looks and feels very resistant - there are in fact three rubbers between the two sides. That thingies that hold th...
    Cons:
    None at all. I like this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice elastic

posted by korobue on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    To start i can say that i'm satisfied with this elastic, i buy it to fasten the Bicycle tube in the seatpost metal... yesterday i ride out city and i test it, the result is nice, it grabs pretty well! :))
    Cons:
    non so far... the quality is great, it really holds well enough, and im satisfied with it, i recommend for all people here... ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and reliable tie-on band

posted by Veltnar on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Elastic, stretchy but strong and reliable tie-on for bike or motorcycle pannier. It has 3 bands ending up with a bit bulky plastic hook. The hook may seem not very strong for the first look, but it proves to be very solid and reliable.
    Cons:
    None so far, first i thought that plastic hooks is not a very good idea, but they proved to be very strong.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    handy rubberband(s) with plastic hooks

posted by nejc50 on 04/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very handy elastic rubber bands with really nice but a bit bulky end-hooks. Proven to be useful on motorbike especially if you have "grill" mounted on your bike case. The main PRO is one rubber that is bult out of three separate so you can fix y...
    Cons:
    -end hooks bit bulky - could be cheaper since there is no high-tech involved - no other cons
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice stuff

posted by MemoariChiFuka on 04/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Material is quite good - Good quality at all - Easy to fix your baggage on any venichle. Nice strips quality seems quite good.Goof to fix smth on your bike car etc. I`m using one for bike trips around the country and I`m going to buy one or two extra.
    Cons:
    It will be better to have iron hooks but it`s minor issue cause plastic is really strong. Price can be a little bit lower.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections