Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1) the price. these are the cheapest sunglasses with frame for corrective lenses
2) the three changeable lenses
3) an acceptable quality (nothing broke per week)
1) difficult to change lenses, I am afraid to break clip
2) looked massive. on the face, they do not look stylish. Nose pads is huge.
for me a set of lenses incongruous: it is two dark and one yellow.
This glasses for sport, not for the beach. It would be Actual to have 2 bright lens
on my face looked weird. I do not like.
Case and accessories is usual for glasses with changeable lenses.
I have other sunglasses, XTC brand, bought a little more expensive: plastic is better, replace of lenses is easier. Case is the same.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.