DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5" Front Chassis Bay Embedded SDHC MS/SD/MMC/TF/M2 Card Reader with 4-USB Port
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by Djfhsd1 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a wonderful product and has not failed me. Does everything it says it should flawlessly. Works fine with 4 USB devices attached and reading SD card at the same time. Would definately buy again
    Cons:
    9 pin cable to the motherboard could be an inch or 2 longer as mine is stretched to its max length to fit on to the motherboard...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great!

posted by Baldarov on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It supports 8 GB sticks at least. All 4 USB slots work at full speed. I had no problems installing it. Also internally powered so no worries about not having enough power going to the USB slots (I've had problems with this on some portable hubs).
    Cons:
    The power LED stays on all the time. I used some black acrylic paint to cover it. Sometimes the microSD slot doesn't work with ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working with 32Gb MicroSD !!!

posted by Crazyrom on 04/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - 4 USB Ports - SD and MicroSD slots - Works correctly with MicroSD 32Gb - Green led when card inserted
    Cons:
    - Stupid red led that is always on, even with pc powered off. So I have to put black tape over it. - instead of MS and M2 slot...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at a resonable price.

posted by Koffy on 12/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a relly good product. Simple and yet really usefull. Reads aup to 4 USB devices at once and there is allso the very usefull card reader, which saves you the problem of adapter cables for cameras ,cellphones and such. (Notice that using 4 USB at the ...
    Cons:
    Only reads one memory card at a time (at least with my setup). Not really a con, just a notice. Although I haven't tested it, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but it works...

posted by adrianomm on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a standard card reader with SD, microSD, M2 e MS slots. It can read 4 USB pen drives at the same time and 4 memory cards, even though it's very understandable that the speed will be an issue if you do that. Build Quality is good and it is easy to ins...
    Cons:
    I don't know if it is a driver issue but sometimes if I remove a microsd card it would stop working until I reboot. Too bad t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD

posted by eduardorumor on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it looks nice in your desktop... good thinking place... 4 usb's 2 extra that i had... good quality... it does the job very well... it have a led indicator...
    Cons:
    doesnt have a perfect fit on my desktop... i had to cut my desktop a little bit... besides that i dont know what to say...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, simple and strong.

posted by SmashMartian on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Solidly built metal case. Memory cards are easily fitted and removed and the USB ports are well spaced. Looks good if you have a black PC case. Standard USB motherboard connection will fit most boards.
    Cons:
    Cable length may be short for some very large PC cases, but I didn't have a problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cost effective

posted by omer6672 on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    build quality is pretty good - very solid, lined with plastic to be removed before use. USB and card slots are easy to insert and eject. Works very fast (i used windows XP with SP3). screws are also available
    Cons:
    i has some difficulty inserting it into my PC case. USB cable is a bit short so make sure your slot is near the mother board.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections