DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger with USB Power Port for GALAXY S4 / i9500 + More
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best thing to have

posted by pashte on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have a smartphone with two batteries so I buy this charger in order to mantain allways a battery fully charged. Works well, have tho moving pins that you have to adjust to make it work, the polarity is selected automatically. Has a light indicator and s...
    Cons:
    Not for very big batteries, mine fits almost in the border ( I have a star v12 phone)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    too small for galaxy s4 !

posted by BeeOne on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice build, can charge most of cell phone battery with it's moving charging pins
    Cons:
    the galaxy s4 battery is so big that it cannot fit into this charger, despite its name: "Universal Cell Phone Lithium Batt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works on 230 volts OK

posted by Ricnz on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Seems to be solid, well made, no sharp edges and mains pins fold flat to allow easy packing for travel. Pretty good value The charger contacts adjusted perfectly to fit my battery. Spring loaded contact pins are great. The slide holding section was tensi...
    Cons:
    No English instructions. No indication of which charge pin is +ve or -ve Had to plug use a multimeter to ID those pins. +ve is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but chinese instructions?

posted by righteousrob on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    plugs into wall outlet, I believe it is 110-220 compatible as I am using it through 110. Securely holds battery in place and has a wide range between connections to allow for many types of batteries.
    Cons:
    No instructions besides everything printed in Chinese. A port that is used for a power cable is in the device but no cable or i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections