DX  » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD Linux E-Book Reader Music/Video Media Player w/ WiFi/SD - Black (ARM9 400MHz/4GB)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good e-reader for that price

posted by Fat11 on 03/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It read text pdf well and you can read portrait or landscape. Brightness can be adjusted so that it suits the lighting around you. Wifi works and you can browse the net. Audio player is basic and it works. Memory card slot working(tried a 4gb SDHC) It char...
    Cons:
    The G-sensor does not work with pdf but does work with doc. It is problematic as it often switch orientation to the opposite of...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good entry level e-reader.

posted by Reinholt on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The device enables passive interaction with media of many differing formats barring web animations (flash). It arrived with a manual and free books already loaded. The device is actually the "Augen" branded "The Book". You can find reviews on the web, some...
    Cons:
    It has a limited RAM size which is the only real mitigator in an otherwise good e-reader. As such it's prone to freezing up req...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i like it a lot

posted by rogerio24 on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product is very cool. It is cheaper than other ebooks that they don´t have wifi Wifi works fine. To read books is good, excelent To check email is good too. SD works fine. Can play MP3 Doc Files. When the batteries are dead we can see "the fina...
    Cons:
    I don´t find anything. Maybe it can´t reproduce divx files. i can see some pictures. For example. high resolution
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget!

posted by un5een on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quite cheap (in compare with similar books in Russia). Good functionality. Good set of accessories.
    Cons:
    This device has a bit strange position sensor - it works not with any books. Sometimes book works very slow. Fake information o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good eReader!

posted by Li3uda on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a device for reading books in various formats and I get it! It's good quality build! Too easy to use! Can adjust the backlight (bright) to your eyes (I'm using the lowest). The leather pouch is good to use it to protect "the book" agains...
    Cons:
    Its hard to use to view a big sized PDF book or magazines with many color pictures and photos! No other cons for me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great e-book reader

posted by gaboss on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good e-book reader. I use it more than a month and do not regret that I have bought it I read over 30 books and I can say I am completely satisfied with it. Him to watch and film, and with very good quality. Extremely easy to use. Made of very goo...
    Cons:
    There is no possibility to install additional programs (for now) Does not support subtitles
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent e-book

posted by Timon099 on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Magnificent e-book! From using in a current of month only positive emotions. I use the book till 3-4 o'clock in a current of day. Corner of the review and illumination top-level. The interface and controls is very well thought over. Excellent localis...
    Cons:
    Has not found any!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections