DX  » Community » Reviews » 7.0" Touch Screen LCD Win CE 5.0 GPS Navigator w/ Bluetooth/FM/AV In/TV + 2GB Brazil Maps TF Card
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:274 (27%)
  • 4 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent gps navigator and media entertainment for car with WinCE 6.0

posted by nicolasantoci on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product have a good quality and a nice screen. Sensibility is good and I have no problems. The sound is great and if you want more loud sound just connect fm transmisor to your radio and relax. I not use all the functions but at my use is excellent. Hav...
    Cons:
    There's no any cons!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    "GOOD" for Brazilian users

posted by DarkChewie on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1º have Real 7.0" screen(Check CONS 1) 2º Suport 8 GB TF Card with good Speed 3º Stand for use out of CAR 4º Windows CE 6 Build 0 from 30/3/2011 (check Cons 4) 5º Read Excel,word and powerpoint nice 6º have AV-in working(...
    Cons:
    1º No anti reflection cover on screen 2º BAD Battery, max to life of 15 to 30 minutes 3º Cant Acess internal Fla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WooXnsk

posted by wooxnsk on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This car navigation system is huge and pleased with the excellent quality screen responds to touch. movies you can watch all the great shows, I use it as a media car station. however there are drawbacks.
    Cons:
    The main drawback is the fact that he is a very long time that catches the satellites with a hot start that with a cold, stable...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best gps on dx

posted by infern03k on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    really fast GPS lock GPS software can be changed easy ( i installed garmin) and the maps too. fm transmitter works great, and the mic is just great, not noisy, just good clear audio doesnt feel cheap, actually looks really cool on your car the screen zize i...
    Cons:
    came whit win CE 6 gets hot faster when charging battery last 15 to 20 min top video files must be converted or they show slow ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GPS TV Digital

posted by bsantucci on 02/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good buy, but my DTV works and has a reasonable difference when a person speaks and realize that there is an end after Dealey. Maybe someone knows how to fix this
    Cons:
    Very good buy, but my DTV works and has a reasonable difference when a person speaks and realize that there is an end after Dea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by projectbr on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice big screen gps is fast getting tv signal. In Rio de Janeiro I received the digital signal of seven TV stations. All the other functions work perfectly. Com uma tela de bom tamanho e fácil recepção dos sinais de TV. No Rio de Janeiro cons...
    Cons:
    The OS is Windows CE 6 and no CE 5 as announced. It is more difficult to install Garmin XT software. The manual could be better...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UPDATES

posted by dajniello on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ITS GOOD . . ...
    Cons:
    BATTERY LASTS ONLY 30 MINUTES . . .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelente compra / excellent buy

posted by d12dik on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    --------- ESPAÑOL -------- Muy buen GPS! Tiene todo lo necesario Todo funciona muy bien Le instale Garmin XT y IGO Primo Funciona perfectamente! La television Digital en Argentina se ve perfectamente TV Publica, GolTV, C5N, CN23 por el momento La panta...
    Cons:
    --------- ESPAÑOL -------- Es muy grande!! incomodo para llevar a todos lados!! no entran en los bolsillos No tiene Radio ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice GPS, price very good

posted by pspmaster on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good touch screen for a chinese device! Igo 8 is already installed, I only installed some other languages and maps. Bluetooth phone call is working very nice! better then expected, it imports my adressbook etc etc!
    Cons:
    tv not working in my region :( DUN not working very well (internet via bluetooth connection)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good purchase : still not able to use all features

posted by cw2011 on 05/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good price/benefit ratio nice big screen gps is fast getting signal tv has also good reception in são paulo. most of the time you dont need to extend the antenna out
    Cons:
    very poor manual windows ce is difficult to use and slow as usual, but the applications seems to runs flawlessly. battery li...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections