DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal EU Travel AC Power Adapter Plug (250V)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal travel AC adaptor

posted by grasnal on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful device. I have just took it with me in a Europe's travel and I have used it to much. The construction is very nice and I am pleased with the fact that it has two screws, allowing the disasembly. Sometimes you may need to open any such item in o...
    Cons:
    It seems to not to be used in currents greater than 10A, what limits it's use home.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very great!

posted by Camilacunha on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very cheap. Works well for the use I have for it. As great as the other one I have. You can take to almost any place on earth. Its is light, but don't feel like it was a cheap plastic or anything.
    Cons:
    Well... nothing so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Will not fit every power outlet

posted by bredeteanvlad on 07/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap product but don't buy it.
    Cons:
    Will not fit any of my power outlets. THe base of the adapter is to large it is not step like construction will not fit the typ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adapted power from EU to AUS fine

posted by drbadger on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The adapter did the job of allowing me to plug my Australian plugged power-board into the standard European socket
    Cons:
    Because the adapter allows you to plug in many different types, it doesn't give a great fit for the Australian type plug, but i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good site!

posted by Maribta on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love the site, especially the variety of products it offers. Very good buy through him. Well practical. I recommend it to everyone!
    Cons:
    As part against is the delay in receiving my product. Reaching over a month to receive it. If not for this delay, buy more ofte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doing exactly what needs to do

posted by yaakovtheman on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It fits great for all plugs. Made of rigid material and not at all feel cheap. Does exactly what it should do. I got it over a month and it works fine and never gave me any problems. It is very small, so it is very convenient to take it with you traveling ...
    Cons:
    All fine except that there is no earth connection, but it does not bother me Because the device I use with also has no connecti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool to have at home

posted by snkmad on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have a UK phone charger lying around, but couldn't use it here in Brazil. Now with this little adapter plug, i can charger my phone again! If fits perfectly on the wall socket, and on the charger. It's not loose.
    Cons:
    None. It's a simple electric device, you can't go wrong with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by lsventuri on 03/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Steady, bulky and firm. This adapter won't be hanging on your wall like others do. Plastic material is resistant and heavy - as you handle it you can notice it is well built.
    Cons:
    The plug should be shapped like the real european standard (hexagon-like). It won't fit in most plugs.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    David

posted by davirevi on 03/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The remote works perfectly. Syncs well with the Wii and the motion does not give problems. It's like the original in form, colors, stickers and text. The buttons have a touch and a resistance equal, which makes it very comfortable.
    Cons:
    La funda de silicona tiene un color azulado, mientras que la original es totalmente transparente. A pesar de ello, el tacto es ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do the job but it can't

posted by jomiyu on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very useful to buy things here, you do not have to worry if the gadget has other plugs and you live in Europa. -Simple, easy, just plug and play. ***Spanish: -Muy útil para comprar cosas aquí, así puedes despreocuparte por el enchufe que trae el aparato...
    Cons:
    Only one but very important, the shape is not for all plugs, maybe you can not connect in your plug, check it before. ***Spani...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections