DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal US Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Pack/125~250V)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by bitas on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good quality product, it works fine, I've used it on vacation in New York, to load the mobile phone, using my laptop and charge the battery of my camera. I have not had any problems, no heat, the male plug fit perfectly without gaps.
    Cons:
    the packaging a little bad, but arrived in good condition and very soon a week aprox
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It just works

posted by Xabiondo on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its best feature is that it works as it has to. The fact that comes in a two pack is a plus, and if you travel with several items that need charging, this is surely helpful.
    Cons:
    Sometimes, it gets loose and if you use it for charging at night, you will find sometimes that you will get up with not chargin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple working plugs

posted by Sand3r on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The most important 'pro' is that they work as they should. Also the fact that you get two is a big plus. If you travel to the US, you have multiple devices you'll want to charge, so having more than one plug is very handy.
    Cons:
    The build quality doesn't seem to be that good. It held, however, the time I needed them, so unless you're very brute with it, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, does the job but I would not leave this running 24/7

posted by LB750123 on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    2 devices delivered for quite a cheap price. Did the job for me when traveling in the us, I was able to charge my mobile and tablet with no issues. They take very little space in my backpack.
    Cons:
    I was not feeling comfortable on leaving any electric device connected 24/7, there is a cheap feeling and in my cases the conne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, cheap, and comes in 2 pack.

posted by MikeyJaii on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works, that's the only thing I can say. I wish I could say more but only good thing about it... is that it works.
    Cons:
    It's very, very weak. Sometimes it won't even work. That's how cheap and weak the material is. I will need to hit or slap the i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It just works

posted by janhusak on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple, cheap, good quality. Also two pieces, so you can use more devices at once. Ideal for chargers, notebook power sources etc.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections