DX  » Community » Reviews » 5.0" Touch Screen LCD WinCE NET 5.0 GPS Navigator w/ Bluetooth/FM/AV + 2GB USA & Canada Maps TF Card
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good!

posted by Leungay on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good bright screen. GPS comes with iGO8 for US and Canada maps and works right out of the box. Find Sats location faster than my old GPS. Build in speaker sound good. MP3 player is simple to use.Took me a while to get the BT working due to lack of clear ins...
    Cons:
    Poor instruction / documentation. Got it working Just by trial and error....for a while, I thought I got a dud. MP3 to radio ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good navi

posted by iMPXi on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Good looking. -Loud, high quality speaker. -Big and bright screen. -Engllish WinCE with dll's, i.e. WinCE applications running is not a problem. -Good working PAL/NTSC AVIN with mirror and rotation functions. Was tested. -GPRS internet via BT DUN. Not pres...
    Cons:
    At one place of screen appears color anomalies during touching the screen. Not critical. Same happened with sku.47308. But not ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections