DX  » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT7224 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/2*AAA)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a Great Light

posted by Shwell on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small Price Ease of use output Light weight Battery Life
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy flashlight with a couple of drawbacks

posted by Powerbeam on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Bright enough for this kind of flashlight. Finish is very good, it does not feel like a cheap device. Well balanced and easy to hold. * Price is very good.
    Cons:
    The beam is too wide, this is basically a flood light, but I would expect it to be a spot light given its shape. The tail-cap ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight. Ilumination strong.

posted by hofreitas on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good device and worth the low price. The light is strong and we can use to find things in the dark and in profession. It is very sturdy and not spend a lot of batteries.
    Cons:
    Nothing. Delivers what it promises.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great item for a great price

posted by joaopaulocs on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The item provides an intense and white light. Good to have it in the car or in your office drawer, because you never know when you'll need. My wife is a nurse and says it can be used by health professionals. (observing throat, ears and nose).
    Cons:
    Do not use batteries other than alkaline, otherwise you will run out of battery quickly. But that's not really a cons. It's a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Deal

posted by roachroach on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very bright light for the size. Well constructed. Thin, but not tiny! A very useful, useable size. Nice, sturdy clip. The price is GREAT. Did I mention it is very bright?
    Cons:
    Honestly haven't found any downside to this light. Maybe some would like a cord attached? Lack of a lanyard no problem for me, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great Value light

posted by arbiker501 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price of course. However i like the slim smooth finish. It does not look like a cheap aution sight light . Fells more solid . The walls are still thin but still has a better fell. Also like the clip Not as tatical as some lights and that was important to m...
    Cons:
    Not ultra bright however that was to be expected. For walking around close distance and making sure you dont step on anything o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice equipment

posted by martinlauth on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Super litte thing, I use it as a flashlight in my pencilcase, beacuse it is just as huge as a pencil. On the other hand it is very useful a shooting at night. I have the Sipik SK68 too, but this one is too bright. So this little flashlight is very useful, b...
    Cons:
    Well, 3 watts is a bit high, I would say it has 1 watt! With two AAA eneloops it lives about 1 hour. Which is a bit sad.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy light, nice flood beam

posted by DXaholic on 12/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I got this a few days ago and have been quite impressed by how it performs relative to the price I paid for this (under $4). I like carrying multiple flashlights on me and this competes with my 4Sevens Preon 2 pen light for daily and work use. I will go a...
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can think of. Sure, its not as bright as some premium flashlights you might find but for under $4, I'm thinking...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Engineer

posted by salamiya1 on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    On the surface it looks good. Long runs on two batteries. Do not scratch Strong coverage.
    Cons:
    Not a bright light. There's no 50 lumens. Light blue tint. Plastic bad glass. Reflector with defects, although a good body nice...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow what a great light for the $

posted by tobyg on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice light for the $. It puts more light out than my streamlight stylus pro for less than 25% of the cost. The clicky is very positive and feels sturdy. The pocket clip feels sturdy as well even though it looks like it would bend easily. The beam is fl...
    Cons:
    The beam has a bluish tint to it. It is not totally blue but it does have a noticeable tint. The threads are a little rough but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections