DX  » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT7224 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/2*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Blinky ! – MXDL XT7224 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/2*AAA) Reviews

posted by MusicalBox on 05/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Compact and lightweight. - Low price.
Cons:
- Worked perfectly for a couple of days, but now it blinks rapidly for a few seconds after I turn it on. I read the forum about this and some other buyers reported the same problem. A bit disapointing. Hope it doesnt get worse. - Bright light at short distance but gets very weak after a few feet.
Other:
The clip is very thight on the flashlight body so I wanted to unbend it a little with my hands. Result : The clip poped out and scratched the paint. I you want to loosen it, I suggest you insert a flat screwdriver at the top of the clip (where it is folded) and gently force it to open a bit.
Bottomline:
Like I said above it does not have a very long range even for a flashlight this small. The light it provides is quite acceptable to read maps or other things like that, but don't expect it to reach very far in a large room or outside.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections