DX  » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-C8 CREE Q5-WC 3-Mode 210-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A/3*AAA)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7515 (75%)
  • 4 Star:255 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable and useful

posted by intelli on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Been using it for almost two years. It's reliable, good build quality (I have dropped it many times on rocks, no problems so far) and really bright! Zoom is nice and tight, doesn't slide by itself.
    Cons:
    Mode memory would be great, but no biggie once you know how to switch modes quickly
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by Delaghor on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Brightness is very good Ability ti use standard AAA batteries Ability to change brightness Only 3 modes which the lowest number of modes I could find.
    Cons:
    The strobe mode is useless for me. I don't know why every flashlight has the strobe mode. Please sell some flashlights with onl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good flashlight with a normal price.

posted by Demon.czoo on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    light is shining bright, well balanced (at the position of lens on a minimum get a uniform and a very large spot of light, and at the position of lens on the maximum point on the wall), a very high-quality aluminum case.
    Cons:
    All 3 modes, plastic lens (with time may be scratched), very long time to turn to set the lens to the minimum and the maximum, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light

posted by skipperjohn on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This light takes standard tripple A batteries and throws a good amount of light. It feels well in the hand and has a good bright beam of light coming from this little source. It's comfortable to hold and overall a very decent light.
    Cons:
    I bought this torch as an upgrade to my Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree P4-WC 3-Mode 100-Lumen LED Flashlight. I'm not so sure it's...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    There is no cons (almost)

posted by anabena on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Quality - I don't know, who is Romisen, but this guy made his work like it should be: thread, painting, rubbers, lens... Quality really high. - Focus - It's adjustable. You can use strong thin light or adjust it to be more like car lights (usable for b...
    Cons:
    - Plastic lens (easy to left scratch on it). It's placed deep enough to prevent scratches, but who knows... On other side it's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight

posted by pan13ev on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - compact; - good build; - bright beam; - availability of lenses; - Focus Adjustment; - the use of several types of batteries; - does not get hot when used; - fast delivery.
    Cons:
    - lens is not glass, but is made of plastic, can get scratched, chpped and muddy when using. - bad timing light, but it is not...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bright & useful flashlight

posted by 2DHCTH77 on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good and all round flashlight. accepts 18650, cr123 and AAA batteries including rechargeable one. compact size makes it easy to carry around and handling is good. so far the led lens bulb haven't fail on me yet.
    Cons:
    not used to the convex lens light, difficult to see light spot area. can produce higher lumen brightness for serious user who n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bike lamp winner

posted by Witzz on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks good from outside, really bright light, zooming helps a lot. AAA adapter is nice ti have, since AAA are standard battery and easily to get.
    Cons:
    Only con is that it doesn't have any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Powerful

posted by lpollib on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Muito poderosa, Resistente, não aquece muito, aceita varios tipos de bateria. Very powerful, Tough, not very warm, accepts various types of battery
    Cons:
    peça do botão on/off , quebrou a solda, mas foi só soldar de novo e pronto. part of the on / off button, broke ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight

posted by ArielDaf on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very bright light. - Very compact. - Very good materials. - Supports 3 different types of batteries. In my country we have only AAA. - Flood to throw, really long distance. - Very good grip surface.
    Cons:
    - Strobe mode is very slow. - Not difference between bright and dim set. - Plastic lens. - You have to turn a lot to get it fr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections