Sort by:
61 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7244 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2616 (26%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for Canon 60D

posted by denisjoh on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    How can you beat this. The price is great. Worked once I realised I had to set the camera drive setting to self timer. RTFM!
    Cons:
    No instructions included. Can't figure out what the bottom buttons do. Feels a bit light-weight but wion't be using all the t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap DSLR remote

posted by donpollo9 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The remote is small, light, inexpensive and highly useful. -It worked pretty well with my Canon 550D. -The price is very good and the material is resistant.
    Cons:
    No video recording function on the remote. It does not come with a user's manual. It does not work if your are on the side of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what S,W,T buttons do?

posted by adrianotr on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it already comes with the battery to work. it's small, light, it's cheaper than the canon remote and does the same, plus this remote has a larger range of working. worked perfectly good with my canon T3i
    Cons:
    no cons at all for this price, only the shipping took more than a month, but worth the waiting.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful!

posted by djhar on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A cheap and useful control! Don't need to pay for the original remote. I use the Canon 600D and the "S" button takes and instant photo from distance, and there is a very cool function that I use very often,the "2s" button where you can ...
    Cons:
    You have to point it directly to the camera, but that's OK. I could use the other buttons, but I just bought it for the S and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you know what it's for, buy one. It's cheap enough.

posted by sheshnjak on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works, and it's very useful. It has shutter and 2 seconds delay buttons for EOS cameras and shutter, 2s delay and zoom in/out buttons for Power Shot series. Great value/price. Tested range with my EOS 550d is about 4 meters.
    Cons:
    No cons for this price tag.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product for the price and shippment

posted by mkljun on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    No major faults. The remote control is light and plasticy but it does the job. As other users mentioned, it is possible to take photos only .. this means that only one button (S) works with my camera as well. But I expected that. I have an "old" C...
    Cons:
    No real con points. As I mentioned above, the remote control is light and it feels plastic, so the quality of the built is not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital SLR Remote

posted by drjumpster on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price. This device is working and looking good for this price. CR-2025 battery included. Has protective films for front and rear surfaces. Good size - easy to carry. Looks really nice.
    Cons:
    Manual is not included, but, honestly, it is not needed. Range of using is short. Also you have to point straight to the camera...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by TheNth on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Works as it's supposed to + Decent range, somewhere between 5 and 10 metres + Very cheap + Batteries seem to work for a quite a while + Small and light + The batteries for the remote are ridiculously cheap here in DealExtreme.
    Cons:
    - Could have a slightly longer range - Build quality is quite plasticy, but thats to be expected
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple but effective

posted by chris2x on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works as advertised. i'm currently using it for my 60D without problems.
    Cons:
    the only buttons that will be handy for certain cameras would be the S and 2S buttons (shot now and 2-second delay shot).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works.!

posted by basar150 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This remote controller is very small and light. It is easy to use. It worked pretty well with my Canon 500D Quality is ver good. It is also useful for fireworks and night shots. Just works by infrared battery is included
    Cons:
    Zoom in and out buttons do not seem to work on my 500D. Just S and 2S buttom works. No instructions are included
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections