DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for HTC MyTouch 4G / Desire HD (90CM-Length)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good fit and quality build canle

posted by robsdeals on 05/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cable is used to both charge and also to transfer data to from a pc to a Kingbond phone. All functions are carried out well by the cable. The cable is made of quality material and the fit of the connector is snug just right not loose nor too tight. I a...
    Cons:
    the only con which I can see and which may or may not be related to the cable is that the phone when connected to the PC in web...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price, ok build quality

posted by JXM003 on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice length, cord is strong and durable, worked well for charging my phone via xbox, or data transfer to and from my computer.
    Cons:
    After owning it for about 3 months the plastic case around the end going into the phone fell off, but i was able to put it back...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well. Cheap. Just bay.

posted by Pjotter14 on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well. Is of good build. I have bought more then 10 in 3 batches and they all look good and work well. The cable works well for charging but also works to connect the HTC as a drive (so all the wires are all connected. I have one cable from somewhere e...
    Cons:
    None. Maybe the buils could be a little better. But i havehad none go bad on me jet!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent replacement for HTC desire cable

posted by lyangsuper on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to replace the cable that was supplied with my HTC desire because I lost it. It does the job perfectly, charging and using it as a data cable.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not as good as the official cable but at $1.80 you can't expect that anyway. It's only a minor con though and ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections