DX  » Community » Reviews » QQ SPORTS Waterproof EVA Bike Handlebar Top-tube Bag - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
It is SMALL – QQ SPORTS Waterproof EVA Bike Handlebar Top-tube Bag - Black Reviews

posted by Surak on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It is not badly built*. Cannot assert anything about waterproof, but I would suppose this is about rain and mud, not about soaking it on the water.
They are LIGHT, so it's ok to carry your pocket camera or small tools, for instance.
Can hold a mobile phone on the middle. Has a lot of velcros both to keep it in place and to avoid the bags to open too much - you can decide how much.
* see cons.
Cons:
It is MUCH smaller than I thought. I should have probably read it better, as it says handlebar and top-tube bag. The cloth in between the bags is as wide as a mobile phone, so forget to put it on the back of your bike, it's too narrow. It fits the tube and that's it.
Oh, and they are not symmetrical. One bag is about one inch to the front of the other, which means a lousy job.
Other:
Bottomline:
I bought it thinking it was something else. I was waiting for saddlebags., but these are so small that cannot fit a cd on them.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections