DX  » Community » Reviews » 3000mAh Emergency Mobile Power Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cell Phone Adapter - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Does have indicator LEDs which work! – 3000mAh Emergency Mobile Power Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cell Phone Adapter - Black Reviews

posted by Illyusha on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Super cheap -Indicator lights work -Includes USB cable with adaptors so you don't need 2 different cables to recharge this device and your phone
Cons:
-Haven't tried it out yet but guessing 3000Ma/hrs isn't huge. Can't complain for the price though!
Other:
My device LED glows very obvious green while recharging. The device was blinking green after I left to recharge it overnight so this must indicate when it's fully charged. Also when I plug my e-cigarette into recharge from this device I can see a faint red LED glow from the device to indicate charging. The red LED appears to be positioned to the side so it's not too obvious but if you look you can see a faint red glow while recharging your phone/mp3 player/e-cigarette.
Bottomline:
Seems like a good little battery pack. I've yet to run it though it's paces but I just wanted to do a quick review to let you know the LEDs do indicate what's going on. Now I can recharge my e-cigs and phone while away from home!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections