DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette USB Adapter/Charger for GPS Navigators (Input DC 12~24V / Output 2A)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GPS adapter

posted by valdek87 on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The adapter work very well with my Tom Tom One first edition, charging of navigator battery is also quick, because adapter have 2A output. The lenght of cord is enought for my car. Have bright red Led light when is ON
    Cons:
    The adapter LED when it's On can be more fainter, at night the red Led light is quite bright
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality for the price

posted by dewittea on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is conform at my need. The adapter work very well with my Garmin. The packaging if enought, not too much. The cord is not too long and not too short. With a short cable, the GPS fall down too often.
    Cons:
    Not see yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom produto

posted by lbrumer on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ótimo produto. Suportou meu GPS Apontador sem ficar desligando. A saida de 2 amperes mostrou estar de acordo com o anunciado. O cabo tem bom comprimento e permite que o equipamento seja afixado no para brisa sem problemas. O produto não apresentou...
    Cons:
    Nada contra
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great alternative for expensive oem chargers

posted by jtotheh on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This charger works perfectly with my tomtom one in my car. The charging time is the same as my original charger.
    Cons:
    The used materials are a little bit harder then the original what may result in damaging easylier then the original tomtom char...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing is work

posted by vlatim on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Normal Charger for GPS I was afraid that will not work with my No Name GPS Navigator. But their fears were in vain, and works. Opening it he saw a good stuffing Output 2A most likely is.
    Cons:
    Plastic is the cheap can melt from the heat. The housing design is bad removes heat can melt near contacts. Be careful when lon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by MarcosMed on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works with Garmin (the gps does not think he is connected to a computer, other charges have this issue), the quality is good enought for daily use. The cable have a good lenght and the fitting is perfect. I strongly recommend.
    Cons:
    Could have a fuse.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice charger. Recommended

posted by AntonioGPS2 on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used for charging or feeding many of my electronic devices, such as the Garmin GPS both from my car or at home (with the help of a converter). Everything worked fine. The adapter is well builts and seems sturdy. The angled connection fits very well in my ...
    Cons:
    None I am aware of. Maybe it could be considered that the unplugginf is a little bit harder to accomplish. But it is not a seri...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by pandorf on 07/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a reasonably priced item which works quite well. I seems to be difficult to buy a 2 amp version of this from most places- so I am quite happy. Simple to use plug one end into you car cigarette lighter and the other into your Sat-Nav usb port. Has an...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately the build quality of these types of charger is not great and eventually the plastic around the internal spring sh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections