DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Extendable Fescue Ball Pen with LED Flashlight and Laser Pointer
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6216 (62%)
  • 4 Star:277 (27%)
  • 3 Star:123 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good! Muito boa!

posted by Alvinegro on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price. The flashlight is very bright and its color is white, not yellow, so it was perfect to me. I'm a doctor and it's very good for examining the throat of the patients. The laser pointer I've used in classes and for driving dog crazy.
    Cons:
    The pen's ink doesn't take too long. Of course I've used it too much, but on a week there wasn't any ink.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful LED/laser, poor pen.

posted by JuanGS on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap, You get 3 extra batteries in the box, Nice metal packaging.
    Cons:
    The tip of the pen was broken at the first attempt of use, instead of making the telescopic pointer longer, it just disconnect...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice tool for the presentations

posted by Bandit77 on 06/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When you get the tool in your hand you see that its not as heavy as it looks. Easy to carry in your pocket like a pen(infact it has a pen) Nice pointer. It is so sharp. You get 3 extra batteries in the box So cheap for a 4in1 tool
    Cons:
    The extendable part can easily be broken The tip of the pointer is not as strong as it seems Be gentle while using the pointe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great as laser/pen, bad as pointer/LED light

posted by jeanspector on 05/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent packaging - better than anything I bought from DX Nice-looking (and actually working) pen Great laser - the "on" button works fine
    Cons:
    The pointers were broken on both pens I ordered - instead of making the telescopic pointer longer, it just disconnects from the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Damn good for its price!

posted by deathshells on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought two, one for a freind and one for myself, both were absolutely brilliant purchases, they were definitely worth the money. the lasers are actually suprisingly bright to my suprise and the led was a bit of a suprise when i shone it in my eye after i'...
    Cons:
    the one that i ordered for my freind broke after about twodays, however apparently his brother got hold of it or something, for...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    multi purpose presentation tool.

posted by drbadger on 01/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great multipurpose product, although I've not used the pen much, I must admit. The pointer points, the laser also points, the light is handy.
    Cons:
    My office was broken into, and the thief liked it so much he stole it! Lucky for me, he was a moron and was caught on the way ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product - good price

posted by Gefjon on 09/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great product for use in meetings etc. It is a 4 in 1 product: - Ballpen - Pointer - Laser - LED light The build quality seems to be good. Batteries are included, and there is also a spare set included in the box. The item comes in a solid m...
    Cons:
    It is a bit to find any obvious cons for this product. If I look with critical eyes, I can say that it seems to be limited amo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4-in-1 Extendable Fescue Ball Pen

posted by alamaster on 04/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it has a pretty good laser The LED is really bright the pen really writes nice, some pens make you search for things to write, this is one of them.
    Cons:
    the extendable part broke really fast, in the beginning it wasn't really good. but then for this price it is not i big deal. no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price, for a great item

posted by MCarbonero on 02/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Laser isn't weak at all. - Lamp it's really bright, works fine. - Everything works fine. - Comes with spare batteries. - Nice package to store it. - You pay for a pen/laser/lamp that works fine.
    Cons:
    - None really. I believe the only bad thing, is the type of batteries it uses, just that. But not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    presentation tool

posted by SGabbana on 02/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As an tutor I realy needed this tool. It is perfect for presentation.
    Cons:
    - a little bit difficult to take of the top of pointer where is hidden pen.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections