• Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Unique Novelty Pipe – Compact Lighter Style Disguise Pipe Reviews

posted by justbeachin on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It was in stock and arrived very fast!
It is a proper lighter that was gutted to create a pipe. Somebody is very busy at work, as this was all machined.
I would imagine it works, I bought for resale and I don't smoke anymore, so I haven't really tried it out, but I have no doubt that it will work!
There is a cavity inside, perhaps to hold your tobacco or spare screens.
Cons:
The case is a bit bend out, but the top closes perfect. I suppose this is due to the modification to the inside.
The pipe stem, rattles around in the closed lighter compartment, lending a less that real feel of the lighter (if somebody were to pick it up, this would seem odd to them that something is rattling inside)
Copper is exposed on the back, that should be fully chromed, making it look old or worn.
No screens provided to hold the tobacco up.
Cannibis Leaf on the front is a dead give away, but I see it could be easily removed if desired.
Other:
All in All it is a cute idea, and a cleaver novelty! The build is solid if you can overlook the less than top of the line, zippo, looks. The price is right, and it can make a fun gift.
Bottomline:
If you like this, the price is right! If you can settle for less than pristine on arrival, get it...I think this would not be a easy item to find anyplace else!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections