Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Amusing, you are going to spend your spare time playing with them.
- They are small so you need a small place to store them, even if they are a lot.
- Repeated puzzles, mine has 9 or 10 different puzzles.
- Not all of them are well finished, so it will require you more than your IQ but also a bit of "let me force it a bit here ... YEA! SOLVED!"
- The schematic of the instructions that should guide you to the solution are so difficult to understand that is better not to "cheat", try it without reading them and it will be better.
If you are worried about something, just start playing with them and your mind just flyes into the solving process.
Buy it, it is cheap and really nice to play with. At first, when you look at some of the puzzles you wonder "How can that be possible someone to separate this two pieces?"
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.