DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (23MM Diameter / 2-Pack)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful item

posted by magistar2 on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is what I needed all this time. It saved me. I had a Police/Cree lamp for which I did not possess a holder and I had to tape it with duct tape. It is a quality item, strong plastic, real deal. And the price is not bad, if you have buy a duo pack.
    Cons:
    It is hard to mount on the bicycle. I had to have an expert mount it for me. He has really strong hands which I do not have
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It can fit any light

posted by mkljun on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have had these mount for almost a year now. I could not be more satisfied. Although, I need to tighten them around the handle bar in order they stop moving back and forward, I also put 2 layers l of rubber (from the punched inner tube) under each so they ...
    Cons:
    None so far. I will see what happens after a while when I'll put in/out the lights more often. I'm afraid the rubber will slowl...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, useful and cheap!

posted by CaZyReC on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great example of simple and robust design. It's made of a flexible but strong plastic, and it doesn't seem easy to break. Besides, they are really cheap.
    Cons:
    It doesn't adjust firmly to the handlebar, and after some time one has to readjust the tilt of the flashlight. The mounting scr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice!

posted by ctraney on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are nice! They fit all of my 18650 lights like a champ. They fit nice and tight so I'm not worried about my lights falling on the road. Especially for $3.10 for two of them.....Can't beat it!
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Just be careful that you don't lose the little bad that goes on the bottom part of it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Sedsinesen on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its made of Hard rubber / plastic. It is very durable. The mounts are very cheap so you can not go wrong with that.
    Cons:
    The only thing that is a minus is that the mount is a little bit to big so it is not the beautiest bicycle mount you can find.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mount for flashlight

posted by j21r on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First of all - the price of the goods. Buy just two more profitable than one attachment. Fixing material for the lamp not brittle plastic. Looks like a solid rubber. Lantern holds up well, but I still doubt that the violent shaking lantern fly, but this is ...
    Cons:
    There are a few drawbacks. Bolt that tightens the mount damage plastic, it can be corrected tucked the puck. Well it is very si...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Positively Surprised

posted by thanar on 06/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This mount is rigid, well made, adjusts easily on the bike and it is surprisingly agile, being able to grab SKU39415 with a little force.
    Cons:
    I found that I have to tighten the screw a bit too much in order to keep it from tilting on my handlebar. I now worry that the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections