Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very easy to use. There are only 2 buttons. You don't have to be a proffesional in electronics.
- Cheap. Amperimetric claws use to be much more expensive. If you only want to know if electricity is running through a wire it is really useful.
- It detects every EMF. It's quite sensitive. Even if you put it close to a socket on the wall it will beep.
- Seem to broke easy under impacts. No recomended for careless workers.
- Unknown units on the display. I haven't managed yet to find out what those numbers tell me exactly.
- User's manual in chineese only. Maybe here explain what those numbers mean.
I didn't knew so many EM radiation came out of my TV. Is interesting just walk through your home and look for EMF sources.
I'd be great if someone could translate the manual to english.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.