Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1. Good detection near 220V - strong stable signal catch
2. Detects mobile signal, WF - dynamic signal catch
3. Cheap price vs professional
4. Easy to use (on/off + Hold)
5. EN manual (however there are little info)
1. Size can be twice smaller
2. First of use I do not understand where is the most sensitive detector's side (found that it is front)
3. On detector is no written measurement (nW\cm2), found only in manual (other info in manual is not useful)
1. Sound an light signal sometimes is not necessary, no possibility to on\off
2. Refresh scanning rate 1s
Very low price! All consequences value are bellow that value of low price. Can detect electrical field when wire use 220V - it is useful at home when you need to drill the hole in the wall and you are not shore if is there wire or not. Of course - professional would be much better, but personally I'm glad to have this thing at home.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.