DX  » Community » Reviews » Remote with MotionPlus & Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuck Controller Set for Wii - White
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:699 (69%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!!

posted by LigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality and well finished. They look just like as the ones in the picture. They work perfectly as my original wii controllers Despite they come with the motion plus, they weight the same as my original controllers (without motion plus)
    Cons:
    The Nunchuk joystick is not as good as my original nunchuk, but you still can play with it without any great hassles. The silic...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value for the money

posted by Mike172 on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This remote with Motionplus sensor is very accurate, almost as good as the original but for a fraction of the costs of the original version. It also feels very solid, there's visually very little difference between this remote and an original one. The sili...
    Cons:
    The speaker is of a lesser quality than with the original remote, but it is sufficient. Otherwise no cons to mention.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Control remoto con MotionPlus y el Nunchuk + Funda de silicona para Wii

posted by Lordinmortal on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Obviamente no es el original , y todavia no lo probe pero la verdad me convencio bastante , ni comparacion con los alternativos q venden en mi cuidad. parecen bastantes solidos los 2 , los botones iguales a los originales y la verdad nome acordaba q venia c...
    Cons:
    no encontre ninguna , salvo q no anda jajajajaj
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the quality and price

posted by DillonKun on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ENG:Actually is very good, did not expected that plastic would be so good, it looks like an original. But in performance, compared to the original MotionPlus this varies a bit, most of all, the difference I noticed is that you have to stand close against th...
    Cons:
    ENG: None for now would be nice that came with rechargeable batteries, the speaker of the wiimote seems of lower quality but is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Remote good nunshok horrible

posted by murilopessel on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wii remote controller perfect, just most sensible of the genuine, but never had a problem and I use every day
    Cons:
    Nunshok is horrible, my worst bought in DX, I will never buy another nunshok without been an original item. Wii remote controll...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Deal

posted by francoisZA on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Performance is on par with the original version. Quality is very close to the original version. The price is significantly better than the original :-)
    Cons:
    If you look closely, you can see it is not a Nintendo product - the moulding quality is slightly lower. However, at the price,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent buy, with one small detail

posted by kriggs on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great feel. - Bundled wiiplus! - No weird smells on sleeve. - Works perfectly on Dolphin with Toshiba Stack.
    Cons:
    - Wiiplus stop working if there are 2 controllers connected, the other one always works but this one stops working, have tried ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good controller that works with Dolphin

posted by Leon1464 on 05/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build quality Works fine with Dolphin emulator MotionPlus works as well
    Cons:
    The nunchuck could be a little better
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by gabrielgag on 03/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Amazing quality Great battery life Sync in PC Strong Components Sylicon Sleeve high quality Great nunchuk quality Motion Plus works perfect
    Cons:
    The product doent have blister/box, just come in silicon bags.... Nothing else! Good product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sometimes works

posted by uzunsamsun81 on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - good quality -weight is the same of original one -fits zapper very well -cheap enough -motion plus inside
    Cons:
    -the one i received was not working. i had it repaired in my country. it worked a few hours and it is not working now. i will h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections