DX  » Community » Reviews » Alice A106-H Classical Guitar Nylon Strings Set (6-String Set)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by hbijl on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality these strings. I use them during music lessons in the classroom. The students turning the mechanics of the guitar very often. But they are getting in tune again really easy and stay in tune.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome strings for the price!

posted by kenjitoyama on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Couldn't be happier with this strings. They sound great on my cheap acoustic guitar. - Super CHEAP! There's nothing even close to this price range in local stores here. - The shipping was actually quite fast. It was just over a week.
    Cons:
    - None. Everything was great with this set of strings.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good strings

posted by Voltioman on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent set of nylon strings. Good Price. Sounds is comparable to other high price strings. Individually packed. I have used these same Alice strings bought locally for a very long time. These are overall very good strings. But the price at which I got it...
    Cons:
    No Cons as such. Altough from my past experience of these strings. A and D strings which are metal winded break fairly quicky c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good deal, still playing after more than 6 months

posted by vesedp on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are the nylon strings you want if you just play the classic guitar at home. The bass sound is good, the trebles are not as cheap soundin as I worried they would be. They came with a nice packaging, each string in separate plastic wrap.
    Cons:
    None so far. Of course I don't reccomend them for professional players.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great budget strings!

posted by geek2goo on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good sound, haven't broken any strings yet! sealed packaging ensures strings are fresh and never tarnished at all. even the "lowest end" Alice products seem to always be full quality.
    Cons:
    none that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty nice, worth the buck

posted by Dsi15 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap but does the job. As a beginner guitar player, I can't hear anything wrong with the sound of it. Just a good sound, easy to use strings.
    Cons:
    If you're an expert guitar player, I assume you would hear a difference in the sound, I play guitar for 7 years no unprofession...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Guitar strings

posted by djzazbe on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and good quality classic guitar strings...individualy packed for easy unpacking and marked for the people who dont know how to put them on..
    Cons:
    non really...it takes some time for the strings to get streeched for proper use and tuning but other strings take as well
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good nylon strings at low price

posted by janz0 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is inexpensive. Strings are of a good quality. I installed them on my classical guitar and they work fine and sound good.
    Cons:
    No cons really but remember that new strings need to stretch so get ready to re-tune often at the beginning.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Alice A106-H Classical Guitar Nylon Strings

posted by puchipe on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent set of nylon strings for classical guitar, Price is ok by the price All strings are Individually packed and in a plastic set not only in a little bag,
    Cons:
    it would be fine that in the box say that is hard tension, not is bad of course, it´s good but it would be fine that in th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price!

posted by patodraghi on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this are a great set of strings, if you have a low-middle quality classical guitar, this are perfect for you, just for the price, perfect for starters, once you tune them up, you are ready to go!
    Cons:
    not much to say, I don't think that this are made to last a long time but for the price it's a great choice, buy them! you woul...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections