DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual Layers Dental Teeth Boxing Mouth Guard Stop Night Teeth Grinding - Color Assorted
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just what expected

posted by toninoooh on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all,cost,was cheapest option for whole protection,not just up or bottom,both genives. It fits w...
    Cons:
    it seems a little bad quality,but works fine and lasts enough for its cost,don't feel like a tyre in mouth,so its odorless and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too big

posted by juanignaciorod on 06/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It comes in a box, which is useful for carrying it. Price is low. It has no smell or taste, that is really important as you are taking a rubber thing into your mouth
    Cons:
    It is really big and unconfortable to use. I bought it for my girlfriend because she used to grind her teeth on her sleep. She ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very big

posted by lordnaell on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has an amazing price. And only. Should be good for combat sports. I have not used for this purpose
    Cons:
    Very large. Uncomfortable. difficult to close the mouth. Difficult contain salivation. wanted to use to protect your teeth duri...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product to people that need one

posted by viperxp on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does it's job at fraction of a price of other products that do just the same.does not have taste,came in nice box easy to use to help protect teeth against mouth grinding.
    Cons:
    pretty thin silicon,but still its enough. not custom fit for your mouth so it can not match you 100 percent.great that such a t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingly good product!

posted by luhany on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's safe, nontoxic, resistant, odorless, tasteless, and, specially, very cheap, here in my country you won't find it for less than US$300 (custom made only), plus the dentist expenses. Fits perfectly after you put it into hot water for some minutes, follow...
    Cons:
    It could be bigger, specially if using to prevent night grinding (bruxism), so it would reach the molar teeth. For sports, fits...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by hugomarzullo on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    An awesome product with a tremendous ease of use, very flexible and easy to hold in the mouth, really easy to use, it is very comfortable.
    Cons:
    The door guard, not holding properly, so you need something to hold the lid of the guard.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingly good product!

posted by luhany on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's safe, nontoxic, resistant, odorless, tasteless, and, specially, very cheap, here in my country you won't find it for less than US$300 (custom made only), plus the dentist expenses. Fits perfectly after you put it into hot water for some minutes, follow...
    Cons:
    It could be bigger, specially if using to prevent night grinding (bruxism), so it would reach the molar teeth. For sports, fits...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one

posted by luiza1up on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's very cheap. You won't find something like this here in Brazil for less than 10 times what you're paying now. É muito barato. Você não vai encontrar algo assim no Brasil por menos de dez vezes o preço que está pagando aqui.
    Cons:
    The built quality could be a lot better. I feel it won't last much with a regular use. A qualidade do material poderia ser muit...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by nederland2 on 03/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a very good mouth gard for every sport or martial art. easy to use and it will fit good. you realy have to read the little paper what is in the box and it's only in english.
    Cons:
    there are no cons,
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mouth Guard delivered to Moldova

posted by eXeDuSS on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Made from soft rubber wich allows to use it with braces like in my case. came in a plastic box wich is perfect for carying.
    Cons:
    i don't know why but mine came a little different, different package and doesn't have that orange plastic thing in the middle.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections