DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Extensible Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen with Strap - Silver
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:478 (47%)
  • 4 Star:539 (53%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Midjo on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built, nice looking, easy to use universal stylus for phones and tablets. It can extend its length so that can be quite handy. I never used stylus before and it is good because display can remain clean, without marks of using and finger prints.
    Cons:
    Only cons that it don't work the same on all devices, on some devices it is very sensitive which is good, and on other devices ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price

posted by Zitzaki on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice aluminum finish even when extended - Useful if you don't want to leave fingerprints on the screen - Audio-plug is pretty handy - Works on ANY kind of touchscreen
    Cons:
    - Stripe is too short, could be at least double the lenght - May scratch your phone if you place it on the same pocket - Not as...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price

posted by lucasgrinder on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Really easy to use. -Looks very nice. -Good material. -Don't scratch the screen. -Nice size. -Attaches really well to the cell phone.
    Cons:
    None at all, but if I had to find one, maybe the connector could be a better material, but it still looks nice.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as the ipad/iphone colour ones

posted by pss2010 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -connects to ear piece so doesnt get lost -does the job and extends to double its size -worked on iphone and tablet but responsiveness varies between devices
    Cons:
    -Average build.. does not pull out as smooth as the ipad ones also selling on this site and these are twice the price as well. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy and Well-Designed

posted by FastFreddy on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does the job... it's handy for outgoing email on my smartphone. My thumbs are way too big for the keys so I need a stylus like this. The little plug that holds the stylus to the phone via the audio hole is a great idea. I had another stylus that had n...
    Cons:
    I guess the stylus could scratch the screen or another part of the phone but I haven't had that problem. I use a screen protec...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by NeonXX1 on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The build quality seems decent - The metal is polished with no rough surface or edges. - The stylus glides easily on the screen compared to other more expensive stylus I tried before - All touches are detected by the capacitive screen
    Cons:
    - No cons found. This stylus works as expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the stylus you are looking for!

posted by darklink007 on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a very good stylus, i bought it for a samsung galaxy s1 and works perfectly, then i change my cellphone and now i have a samsung galaxy s3 and it works better than before, i recommended it for any galaxy series
    Cons:
    no cons founded, it has a very good touch, so the only cons maybe is that is a little small and you have to look for it if you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    orks fine on the capacitor screen

posted by elvis-g on 08/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The stylus works fine on the capacitor screen. I like it because it is solid and sturdy. Has a strap and it is possible to attach it to the 3.5mm plug for your headset. When extended it is long enough for ordinary usage, but it's compact enough to carry aro...
    Cons:
    Not precise as I expected. The strap is a bit short. Inconvenient when you want to use the headset.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little stylus

posted by paulocrluz on 05/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Resistant metal and polished, compact size, retractile, low price, anti dust plug, nice look, and works very well. Ideal for use in day-to-day or for those looking for a small stylus for an affordable price.
    Cons:
    A bit small, but get used to it fast. Without expanding became too small to be used. It came with a little glue dries. The slid...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice stylus, does th ejob

posted by nabdullin on 05/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + solid and sturdy. I expected the chrome to wear very quickly but it sill stays. Only some minor scratches have appeared where the extendable part comes in contact with the main body. + water resistant. I have machine-washed it with a pair of jeans and not...
    Cons:
    - do not disassemble it, the rubber is glued to the metal tube and can come off easily - the strap is a bit short, but that's m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections