Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- delivers 1A instead of the regular 750mA
- @samsung Galaxy SII: you can use your phone at full charge while charging at the same time
- solid micro 5-pin connector
- cord is 1m long
- none, not really
- maybe: charging connector is little bit thicker than usual. This could be an issue if you use your phone in a protective case. The hole might be not big enough to easily connect/disconnect.
- While regular chargers deliver just the 750mA to charge, this one has some juice over for the phone itself. Handy to play a game and charge at the same time.
- Charging will not speed up; stays with 750mA for my Samsung Galaxy SII.
The extra power is worth a dollar extra as I can charge and use my phone at the same time.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.