Sort by:
120 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6274 (62%)
  • 4 Star:3441 (34%)
  • 3 Star:45 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by TheEvolution on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality product, the image on the screen of my psp it's fine you don't lose any quality when you put the protector. I think the best thing with this is that you don't have to clean your screen many times because of the dust or the fingerprints. Anywa...
    Cons:
    I don't see any, but you have to be cautious with the dust, if the protector was dust on it, you can't remove it so you have to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector for PSP

posted by sexielexie on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, gould fit. It's kind of a trick to put it on (watch YouTube expenation video first). You have onlu óne go'but if its on correct without bubbles it's perfect. You don't realy see it when PSP is switched onm.
    Cons:
    Tricky to put on (counts for all foils). Only one included (as specified by DX). Don't start before you now how to do it. Exple...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    protects your screen for cheap!

posted by detectiveaxelfoley on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i found this screen protector to be comparable in quality to more expensive screen protectors purchased elsewhere. it was easy to apply (if patient), and looks fine (barely noticeable, as it should be). it also fits perfectly...
    Cons:
    i couldn't think of anything negative about the product. even after applying it and using it for six or so months i still have ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quality

posted by silverspoon on 03/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Good quality material used. + Easy to apply and remove. + Doesn't leave residue after removal. + Air bubble remover card included + Very low price. +Works with all the PSP 1000, 2000 and 3000. +Protects the screen from dust and scratches.
    Cons:
    - Included cloth leaves lint. - COuld be difficult to apply if you have no experience.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screen protector

posted by LZZZZ on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's very good to apply - Don't leave lots of air bubbles
    Cons:
    - Only one Screen - Protector is a little smaller than PSP-2000 screen (around 1mm smaller in each direction)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It cheap and good

posted by ryoukue on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this screen protector fit perfectly on my phat psp screen.
    Cons:
    You need to have skill on pasting the screen protector. if not, bubble will appear
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by 0bito on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good, its just a screen protector. Size is nearly right, but the rounded corners leave a mm off the corners of the screen. The width is 1mm off. But all round its great.
    Cons:
    Good, its just a screen protector. Size is nearly right, but the rounded corners leave a mm off the corners of the screen. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is what it is

posted by v14d4m1r on 01/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a screen protector. Decent adhesion. Super cheap. Protects the screen from scratches. Considering that the screen is plastic and prone to scratching, I consider this to be an essential accessory for a PSP. Heck, I consider a screen protector essential ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functionaly protection for great price!

posted by avelinocr on 12/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Protect your psp against housing against scratches and other damage. Maybe it's not the original hori but still do what is supossed to do. Comes well packed.
    Cons:
    Instructions came only in japanese. It's hard to figure out how to install only by the images, i have to ask someone to instal...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not to bad for price

posted by armedandinsain on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Clear plastic cover that will not change the color or clarity of your screen that has good strong adhesive and it comes with a little squeegee card to help with installation. Not the best one out there but for the price cant be beat, go to a store and look ...
    Cons:
    Not the best made out there but for the price who cares its going to get scratched up anyway
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections