DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Computer IEC320 Travel AC Power Plug Adapter
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
So INCREDIBLY handy... – Universal Computer IEC320 Travel AC Power Plug Adapter Reviews

posted by MattInSoCal on 09/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Fits the standard IEC power cord allowing you to adapt no matter where in the world you find yourself - Has the standard universal connection on the front - Construction quality is quite good - Overall smaller than most other country-specific adapters - Doesn't matter which country you are from or visiting, this WILL work for you!
Cons:
None at all.
Other:
I bought three of these to use as universal adapters as I travel all over the world but sometimes I either forget my country-specific adapter or don't always know which is needed. One thing that I can count on is being able to find a power cord with an IEC connector when I get there. Boom, instant power. OK, Boom isn't the right word to use here....
Bottomline:
I already started using one to make an instant extension cord at home out of an IEC cable. I'm going to have to order more of these because I have started giving them away (no, you cannot be my friend just to get one).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections