DX  » Community » Reviews » JABRA BT-2070 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5.5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
As description, it is a good buy – JABRA BT-2070 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5.5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by Casperlau on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It is easy to pair them together, works well with blackberry, Iphone 4, and Nokia N97. i bought 7 set of them to give to my friends and family.
Cons:
The product comes with just the Small earhook, it was suppose to come with 3 different size Earhook as description. The small earhook provided is too small.
Other:
The product was good, but i have to go to the customer service everytime to ask for the missing ear hook that was suppose to be provided. i order 7 set on 3 different order. all 7 SETS came with missing ear hooks.
My experience so far for requesting missing hook the first order (3set) the operator (jenny) assist me and the missing hook was delivered really fast. thank you jenny. my second order (1 set)was entertain by another operator call nancy, which was very bad, she did not read what i have explained and ask me to read review by other customer. now i am still waiting for reply for my 3rd order request.
Bottomline:
it is overall still a good buy, just abit hassle as you have to go to the customer service to request for the missing hook each time. and a little bit of good luck on the operator who service you.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections