DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Ipad/Iphone 3g/3GS/4 (2M)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7432 (74%)
  • 4 Star:219 (21%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice long cable

posted by Mosenbru on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent lengt, exactely what you want when sitting on the sofa, now i can play games whilest laying relaxed on the sofa and not disconnecting the cable every minute while moving p
    Cons:
    Forgot to order charcher with more power to charge the ipad, would have been nice if this was meantioned whilst ordering the cable
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB data/charging cable Iphone

posted by RubensSylvan on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect! Finally I can sit on my couch and operate my Ipad (which is almost out of battery) while charging the battery. The cable that is provided with the Ipad is just long enough to sit next to the wall socket. Good building Quality!
    Cons:
    Non so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable for my iPhone 4S

posted by Jiikax on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap cable. Usually even 3rd-party iPhone cables cost +10 euros here in Finland so this definately is cheap. - Works fine. - It is long enough so iPhone doesn't have to be just next to the USB-port in which this is plugged.
    Cons:
    - It does have a bit of a cheap feeling. Sometimes feels that it doesn't go very well to my iPhone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Accessory for any iPhone User

posted by CobraBytez on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price you can’t beat this cable. Works perfectly with my phone and the long length makes it easier to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a longer cable for their iPhone products.
    Cons:
    I can’t think of any cons about this cable, everything is great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good long connector

posted by Universaltool on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple cable works well, looks like original at first glance. Very long at 6' allows you to loop behind a desk or where you need to to reach a charge port of computer USB port. Makes a good car charging cable as it can be run under or behind seat if needed...
    Cons:
    Slightly stiffer cable than original, not enough to affect it's function but enough for people to know it's not the original Ap...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bigger is Better... or longer in this case

posted by LindosPechos on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cable is 2 meters as described. Easily connects to all my apple portable products. Good quality. Fits easily to the apple charging port.
    Cons:
    Connection is just a little bit stiffer to get in then my existing apple cable. But not a real issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low lifetime

posted by soulmastergroove on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's quite long, so gives you a very long range of movement. Looks almost the same to the original. Very super mega cheap You can't see any difference of the original one and this one
    Cons:
    Low lifetime
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get this cable

posted by GoalieEd on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These cables worked much better then the ones that came with the iphone. Indeed, they look almost identical and function just as well including power and data. The extra length is very useful since I can put the power brick in a more distant outlet and fe...
    Cons:
    One of the cables disasemmbled itself at the USB end, and unfortuantly that seems to have killed the cable. However, at the pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Cable

posted by Mubz23 on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great value for money, looks exactly like the original cable, long length makes it easy to charge ipad or iphone while being used. never had a problem synching to my pc. works exactly like the original cable should.
    Cons:
    cant really find any cons to this product, except the connector seems like a tight fit plug, and sometimes struggle to pull it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for charging

posted by usernamee on 04/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - 2 meters long is very useful, as the supplied cable with the iPhone is too short - Material feels exactly like the original cable - Fits the bumper - Has the new updated design of the cable - Very cheap price
    Cons:
    - Slower charging due to the longer length
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections