Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6718 (67%)
  • 4 Star:308 (30%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used in iPod Mini CF-card modding

posted by Adeshpit on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Price - Packaging - Includes the screwdrivers and a decent instruction. - It's one of the last places on the internet to buy this battery.
    Cons:
    - The battery itself might have been old. There was no expiration or production date, but the iPod still seems to discharge pre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works

posted by ChanHeng on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Improves battery life - It's like having a new iPod - I get around 3hrs of play time before need to recharge. Includes tools to open the iPod
    Cons:
    Had to force a bit, wire placement on the battery didnt exactly match the original one but it still fitted. Might scratch the c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff

posted by penicks on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Comes with everything you need to revive your old Ipod - Screwdrivers are of a good quality - Battery life is decent
    Cons:
    - It's not that easy to replace everything, this all depends on how YOU do it of course, plenty of tutorials available online -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Battery!

posted by bubbadreier on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the perfect replacement battery! I needed to restore two of these Minis and these batteries worked amazingly. The instructions are in english and are easy to read. The battery comes with everything you need to replace it!
    Cons:
    I really can't think of any. I can't say wether or not the original battery lasts longer than the new one since both of the ori...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Resurrect your iPod

posted by Dryas on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Revive your iPod! I think mi iPod mini was dead, but this battery have bring life back to my deceased iPod. - Cheap battery - With screwdriver (reusable for other tips!) - Whit clear english instructions. "How to change your battery" Spanish: Resu...
    Cons:
    - Shorter than the original battery. - different tools of the photos. No more cons, my iPod back to life. Spanish: - Menor dura...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Helps bring an ipod back to life.

posted by Corebrin on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Complete package to replace the ipod battery Very good price screwdrivers can be used on other products so these are re-usable. can stop you from having to buy a new ipod. Fun to learn how things work.
    Cons:
    Battery is not quite as good as the original but for the price its still very good. Screwdrivers are not great quality but mor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by pfillery on 12/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price was great, instructions surprisingly simple and easy to understand. New life for my aging ipod.
    Cons:
    Nothing really that I can find against this product. All good and great value.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by althing on 10/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fantastic battery replacement pack! Definitely a good buy for anyone out there waiting to save their Ipod Mini from battery death! I managed to change mine without any problems as the battery came with all the appropriate kits and instructions.
    Cons:
    The terminal wires were too long and they were routed on the wrong end of the battery, causing the battery to be very difficult...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is a battery (Well a cell actually)

posted by DonaldM on 01/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    iPod mini is the easiest iPod to take apart. Replacing the battery (Which is actually a cell, but never mind) shouldn't take more than 20 minutes at worst. With the new cell my iPod Mini 4gb played for over 10 hours before I got bored and decided to go to b...
    Cons:
    LiPo cells need to be handled with care. Do NOT pucture it. REALLY DO NOT PUNCTURE IT. I used a penknife to take apart my Mini ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, should use own tools

posted by djd3vil69 on 09/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very cheap, repalcement, cheaper than all the stores iv looked at, even cheaper than my staff price at the place where i work. Last long enough Good quality (well resonable) Made my ipod happy again:D
    Cons:
    The tools it came with are very cheap, and are not good enough to use on your ipod In my opinion. so Should use your own Requir...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections