DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Power Adapter for Ipod with Interchangeable World Plugs
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:265 (26%)
  • 4 Star:6813 (68%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger, but maybe not for iPhone 3GS

posted by TaaJau on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + It works! + Looks very similar to the original charger. + Included all types of plug adapters. + Charging faster than from a PC.
    Cons:
    - During the charger plugged in, the iPhone 3GS touch-screen loses accuracy (it does not freezes, but it is difficult to use). ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wording is lol

posted by benneh on 03/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the wording on the actual product is really worth reading, seriously lol... build quality is a bit rubbish, you can wiggle it a little bit and the plug does come out, but at least it comes with plugs - i can charge my ipod and ignor the missis on holiday th...
    Cons:
    not really many, could fall apart and electocute you, but thats your own fault for buying non regulation tested products of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value, quality ok, price ok

posted by fabsn on 01/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Packaging and product itself looks exactly like the apple product (25bucks WITHOUT plugs), it just doesnt have the apple logo on one side. the text at the bottom says "designed by apple in calitomia" ;-) comes with US, EU and GB plugs charges my i...
    Cons:
    building quality isnt too good. its ok but changing the plugs is kinda hard and you think you almost break it (although i think...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger for iPhone and iPod!

posted by arvid on 01/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Some people here say the build quality is bad, but I really cannot agree. Everything fits nicely and the plastic fells nice. I should say I got one first that was dead out of the box and that one was not as nice as the one I got for replacement, but the rep...
    Cons:
    The first one I got was dead out of the box, but the replacement one works great! No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little charger

posted by hondapower on 01/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Although this is one of the more expensive USB chargers on DX, it is really a perfect choice. It charges my iPod Nano perfectly. I'm amazed about the tiny size of the thing. I uploaded some pictures so you can see how small it really is. It comes with a boo...
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A definitely must have...

posted by Guillermo on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use. - Works pretty well with all jacks (UK, Europe, America). - Small, light, and easy to carry in your luggage.
    Cons:
    - Sometimes it's hard to change the connectors and because of the build quality might risk damaging it by pushing too hard.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good.

posted by TVH1990 on 11/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    *It's really small. Smaller then the real one *Nicepackaging. * You can use him in the netherlands(that's where i live) *It works on ipod video ...
    Cons:
    -It some times doesn't work i don't why. Maybe because the cheap build quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good duplicate..

posted by McBraid on 09/15/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works like it should. It's a lot cheaper than the apple version. It looks like the original and naturally does the exakt same thing equally good. Includes interchangeable World Plugs!!!!! Does not cost $29.00!!!!?!!!=?! Almost 60% cheaper than the apple ...
    Cons:
    It's still a bit pricy compared to most of the products from deal extreme. The Interchangeable World Plugs does not fit as well...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    About the size of a box of matches

posted by DonaldM on 07/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Got this for a customer who needed a charger for his shuffle. This one is surprisingly small - the UK plug adapter is quite a bit bigger than it is. Weighs approximately nothing which is handy for travelling. Comes with UK plug which is important if you liv...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its good

posted by DJneo on 06/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    its a very good device works stable looks cool tiny like realy tiny TINY
    Cons:
    it whines it make's a little noise no apple logo :( the usa ducklet has a gray inside the rest does not its not cheap
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections