DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KF-T60 HA-II XM-L T6 5-Mode "1200lm" White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7919 (79%)
  • 4 Star:215 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright but not for the price

posted by damilkman on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright. Well made. Does not overheat.
    Cons:
    Too big for pocket. Twice the price of smaller and just slightly less bright lights. You can get two lights for the same price ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente

posted by maurocampo18 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The light is as amazing. Surely dazzled a deer and not be moved from the place. The construction is excellent. El as de luz es increible. Seguramente encandilo a un ciervo y no se va a mover del lugar. La construcción es excelente.
    Cons:
    I think no ... just heated in high mode. Creo que ninguna...solo calienta en modo alto.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight!

posted by kuolio on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good and solid flashlight. And above all, it's amazingly bright for a single 18650 flashlight. Strap is very useful and the color is nice. Body is made with strong materials so it feels like durable torch.
    Cons:
    I don't like the 5-mode (low, mid, hi, strobo, SOS) flashlights. You don't need SOS and strobo modes at all. Still you have to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brightest flashlight I own

posted by hyudryu on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Super super bright -Very cheap too -Solid construction -Nothing rattles, it feels great in the hand
    Cons:
    Personally I only find 1 con. I hate the circuitry 5 mode design for this. For example, if I turn it off while on high mode, th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Button Faulty

posted by franny23 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    bright light output, quality construction in case. Lighter than others in same size, threads etc are much better quality than others. Can swap between modes by lightly pressing power button, doesnt have to be turned off & then on again to change
    Cons:
    power button started having issues within the 1st 2 weeks of minimal use. I bought this to replace another torch that had de...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente linterna

posted by juandeluca on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright light, similar to the illumination of a light car. All aluminum, no plastic. Good insulation for rainwater. Has memory mode. Good duration of the battery charge.
    Cons:
    The battery runs lighting progressively less and less. SOS mode is not necessary. Battery and charger (not included) are expens...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best!

posted by sergeykuzn on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good! 1200 Lumen (very high brightness), 5-mode arrangement, SMO Reflector with stainless steel, small size! Quality housing is not afraid to shock.
    Cons:
    There is no case to be worn on a belt. I would like to see this product in different colors. It is desirable that a lower price...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by fb2010 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very high brightness, I believe that reaches over 200 meters. Really almost lit a small room. Looks solid. The type of diode used seems of the last generation and is of very high luminosity. Some comments spoke of warming, but I have not noticed that effec...
    Cons:
    Maybe a little heavy and could lighten the material it is made??. Batteries are not standard (non-AA or AAA), which requires th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent light, amazing power

posted by v3rge on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very powerful -Body quality is good -Higher PWM rate -High flood area -Body thermal conductivity Measured before on a full charge and was pulling 3A at 4.15V. Driving the XML-T6 at 10W Is VERY nice. Unbelievable power, significantly more then my other T6...
    Cons:
    -5 mode is unnecessary for me =/ -Potential for poor tailcap contact Initially, the torch ran flawlessly. Months on and it wou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright flashlight for the money.

posted by king74 on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking, easy to use, high quality feeling, very bright at high mode and rather compact flashlight.
    Cons:
    Not very much to speak of actually. But to mention something, you have to toggle through all modes to get to youre prefered mod...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections