Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Very small footprint, VERY bright light!
* Brighter than my P4 and P7 lights.
* Pulls 3.3A on a fully charged 18650 on HI.
* HI/MED/LOW are all very useful.
* Driver remembers last setting.
* Lanyard is very nice.
* Tailcap has a very solid feel, works every time.
* Strobe/SOS are cool to have but are almost never used.
* Ships with smooth reflector, LED would probably benefit from OP design.
* Light pulls 3.3A@4.2V and 2.3A@3.7V. I'm not sure if the driver isn't current regulated or if the single 18650 design can't keep up with the LED.
* Don't run this light on HI for more than 10 minutes.
* Light doesn't get warm on MED/LOW
* Great run times for only having a single cell to power it.
This is a great flashlight, I'm extremely pleased with it. This is my absolute favorite light to carry right now. It's not much larger than a Sure-Fire but it's brighter than my P7 Mag-Mod and my P4 Sure-Mod.
I'll post a beam comparison of all 3.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.