DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire KF-T60 HA-II XM-L T6 5-Mode "1200lm" White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Ultrabright – UltraFire KF-T60 HA-II XM-LT60 5-Mode 1200-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650) Reviews

posted by TraderDK on 07/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I am a sucker for bright flashlights, and this is so very bright.
The brushed finish is flawless, and it feels very solid. The bottom clickie works very well, and the 5 modes are usefull (some more than others).
Did i mention the light?.....Whew!!
Incredibly bright for such a small flashlight.
I could not believe that i could buy it for such a low price. 1200 lumens flashlight prices usually are in the three digits range.
Cons:
With a led this bright, i want to ensure that the pill is connected to the body with the best thermal paste, but the body seems to be glued together. I could not disassemble it below the bezel.
It gets hot fast (so the thermal connection is okay, i guess).
Other:
This is a flashlight, you can bring with you everywhere due to its smallness, low weight and nice finish.
It is not a flashlight you can use for long periods (not at high that is). I believe that the heat will damage the led and possibly the battery.
It is not 1200 lumens, more like 750-800.
Bottomline:
If you are searching for a good cheap and small flashlight with tons of light, search no more, you have found it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections