DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire NH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent flashlight in this money

posted by XHarrisX on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lots of lumens (it' s really over 800 Lumen) for low price, easy to use it. The strobe is really fast ! Feels very solid for its low price, good build quality. The flashlight has a very long effective range, due to the spot in the middle of the beam
    Cons:
    I received it without any manual, just in a simple and cheap paper box
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    satisfied

posted by CZAirwolfOC on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The flashlight is lightweight and small (my girlfriend can hide it easy in handbag) and easy to manage. Five modes allow me to use battery longer (didn´t tested maximal runtime yet) or make me more safe on roads (especially stroboscop mode). Mods are ...
    Cons:
    The only thing i am missing is zoom, but as first flashlight of that type i can live with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent flashlight

posted by karpoll2 on 10/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The flashlight is very cheap when compared to similar ones in the market -Extremely bright -The flashlight has a very long effective range, due to the spot in the middle of the beam -The flood is relatively bright too, enought to light up an entire room...
    Cons:
    -The tailcap switch is difficult to switch on using only your thumb -No charger or battery included -Due to its size, the fla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but I like Zoomable better

posted by Alinsoutherncal on 09/23/2011

Pros:
    Lots of lumens for low price due to newer @ 2011 technology. 5 modes useful. The 3rd low power mode is good for saving your battery over a weekend of reading in your tent. The strobe can draw attention right away and the sos may come in handy if stranded...
    Cons:
    If you prefer flood to throw; zoomable lights, but with this power etc. they are available and should be here too; soon I expec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must buy

posted by GerhardKnysna on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Brighter than an very expensive 900 Lumen light. Big variation between brightness modes and easy to use the memory. All 18650 batteries fit 100% . No shaking noise of the battery. It gives more of a spot than normal cycling lights, butt it is not close to a...
    Cons:
    Chows the battery . You don't get a battery or charger with it.The low mode is so low that it will shone for two days on one ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BRIGHT!!!

posted by miphz on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bright!!! I dont know exactly the lumens power, but its really bright ... beat motorcycle standard light, as bright as car light! Awesome! This is a pros, because I'm looking a bright flashlight! And this is perfectly what I wanted. I'm ready for usual DX o...
    Cons:
    Here some of my cons: 1. Its big, so not for a everyday EDC. I think with this brightness, it's designed to some professional o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections