DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire NH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
satisfied – UltraFire NH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650) Reviews

posted by CZAirwolfOC on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The flashlight is lightweight and small (my girlfriend can hide it easy in handbag) and easy to manage. Five modes allow me to use battery longer (didn´t tested maximal runtime yet) or make me more safe on roads (especially stroboscop mode). Mods are changed by soft press on button, hard press is for turn on/off. The range is more than 150 metres. Lumens are more than enough, because it can overlight my car's xenon lights on near ground . The aluminium body is semicold in winter.
Cons:
The only thing i am missing is zoom, but as first flashlight of that type i can live with it.
Other:
I will check if there is some such good as this and with zoom, otherwise i will buy second.
Bottomline:
I can suggest it if you dont need zoomable or low number mode flashlight. Bought it with SKU5790 battery pack and SKU1251 charger.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections